Today's episode is packed with tons of wisdom, personal stories and great analogies into both personal development and business success.
My guest today is an executive coach, advisor and keeper of secrets who guides and offers another point of view to help people see a new perspective. At the age of 56, he began competing in Ironman triathlons. As a six-time finisher he know tons about overcoming adversity. He believes age is just a number, there is no expiration date on dreams and anything really is possible.
- (00:01:40) - What inspired Michael to start triathlons at 56 years of age
- (00:07:39) - Michael getting struck by lightning
- (00:11:59) - 3 Lesson Michael learnt from the experience of being struck by lightning
- (00:14:26) - Nothing of importance is really done alone, it's ok to ask for help.
- (00:17:29) - We are designed as a species to be in connection to one another
- (00:19:00) - What it feels like being struck by lightning.
- (00:19:49) - Michael's first race experience
- (00:29:15) - 3 un-resourceful states
- (00:30:12) - Advice from priest before the race
- (00:30:39) - Power of small adjustments for a long term progress.
- (00:34:10) - Advantage of past experience
- Watch Michael Bryant Iron Lessons - Youtube video
- Click here for more on Michael Bryant's Secrets of Success
Subscribe so you don't miss out:
- Subscribe on on your favourite platform by clicking here
Support this show:
Like & Follow The show :
Looking to start a podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy