My guest today is a relationship coach who helps individuals and couples with mindset and empowered communication. She helps her clients gain confidence and clarity in life, heal from the past and be empowered moving forward.
Her clients come away being able to speak up & speak their truth in relationships, put the past in the past, and have a greater acceptance and connection to self and others.
We talk about effective communication, reading peoples behaviour traits to communicate and connect. How connecting with yourself self through emotional intimacy can opens up your potential in life, business and relationships. And... The key to building authentic relationships and breaking down the walls that keep communication superficial.
Special offer for listeners of Success Inspired Podcast - One on one coaching world wide, face to face workshops in Brisbane - Click here
- [00:01:03] - Beth's journey to becoming a relationship coach
- [00:02:31] - Beth's wake up call - broken relationship
- [00:06:12 ]- Co-parenting with a narcissist
- [00:10:14] - Finding a mutual respect and making it work through most effective way to communicate
- [00:13:00] - Typical problems people face in a relationship - not feeling empowered to communicate
- [00:15:26] - Beth's support group 'Healing Circle'
- [00:18:26] - Effective communication and behaviour traits
- [00:22:50] - Attack with attachment theory
- [00:24:53] - Power of accepting the unknown as the answer
- [00:30:44] - Keeping fit & healthy and exploring emotional roadblocks through yoga
- [00:35:35] - Being more present in a moment as a way to be more in tune with your body
- [00:41:27] - Beth's PTSD and process of overcoming it
- [00:45:46] - Easy way to start with meditation
- [00:48:43] - When you've pushed yourself enough in building your business, that's when you're about to really breakthrough
- [00:52:34] - Start with knowing your top five values and understanding what is really important to you
- [00:55:10] - How to figure out what your own values are
- [00:59:47] - How to get in touch with Beth to get help
- Click here to connect with Beth on her FB Page
Subscribe so you don't miss out:
- Subscribe on on your favourite platform by clicking here
Support this show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow The show :
Looking to start a podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
Abraham Maslow, Attachment theory, Behaviour, Bikram Yoga, Black box, Body language, Brainwashing, Bullying,, Communication, Cortisol, Emotional intimacy, Emotions, Empowerment, Entrepreneurship, Gas mask, Happiness, Hot yoga, Human communication, Industrial and organisational psychology, Interpersonal relationships, Intimate relationship, Love languages, Marriage, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Mental health, Mental processes, Morality, Narcissism, Nervous system, Neuroscience, Parasympathetic nervous system, Passive-aggressive behaviour, People, Personal development, Personal trainer, Personality traits, Personality type, Physical fitness, Positive psychology, Post traumatic stress disorder, Psychological schools, Psychological trauma, Quality of life, Relationship, Science, Scientific theories, Self-actualisation, Self-care, Sympathetic nervous system, Understanding, Values, Weight loss, Yoga
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy