In this episode I interview Shari Ware from Fab New Body. She shares her her story how she found a desire for change and manage to lose 100kgs.
She is international speaker and best selling author who helps new weight loss coaches who have no clear plan to get results for their clients to create a profitable online business without feeling pushy & salesy. Her motto after losing 100kg herself naturally is "You CAN change your story, one change at a time!"
Shari is also a qualified Personal Trainer, Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Life Coach
She’s been featured by That’s Life Magazine, Take 5 and New Idea as well as appearing on Today Tonight, the Channel 9 Morning Show and Channel 9 News. Shari has also been featured in various Australian and UK online news publications such as The Telegraph and The Courier Mail.
If you're fitness professional looking to improve your skills helping weight loss clients click here
Special offer for listeners:
If you need some help on your journey to your most FABulous you, then book a complimentary call with me on the link https://calendly.com/shari-ware/30min
If you're a new weight loss/health coach, therapist or personal trainer who wants specialised mindset tools to get long term, sustainable results for their clients, join my free Facebook group on the link - https://bit.ly/3bWl44h
Freebie: Chapter 2 - Healthy! Beautiful Inside & Out - Emotional Eating: http://bit.ly/2IurJXp
Freebie: Chapter 4 - Healthy! Beautiful Inside & Out - Love Yourself!: http://bit.ly/2IeDZvX
- (00:01:23) - Shari's weight loss story of losing 100kgs
- (00:03:32) - Difference between weight loss and weight release
- (00:05:20) - What motivated Shari to lose weight when she was 18 and 30kg overweight
- (00:06:22) - Most common reasons people struggle to lose weight
- (00:10:16) - Fear of failure
- (00:11:55) - Too much too soon is not sustainable when trying to improve your lifestyle
- (00:13:33) - Difference between being motivated and forming a habit.
- (00:15:33) - Easiest thing to start with on your weight loss journey
- (00:18:18) - How to deal with bad days
- (00:22:43) - How to find your desire for change, your willpower and your beliefs
- (00:25:12) - What your why is and power of journaling and visualisations
- (00:28:32) - Figuring out what your goal is and going five levels deep to make it truly important one for yourself
- (00:30:25) - Weight loss benefits, more fulfilling life of Shari now
- (00:32:31) - Shari as a business owner, her success as a weight loss coach and impact she makes for others
- (00:36:42) - Biggest struggle Shari faced in her business so far and how she overcome it.
- (00:40:17) - Vit's story of overcoming fear of public speaking
- (00:43:24) - What Shari wished she would've known earlier on when she started her business
- (00:46:17) - In summary, weigh loss is not just about calories in, calories out. You have to take a more holistic approach
- (00:47:56) - How to contact Shari for more help and special offer
Subscribe so you don't miss out:
- Subscribe on on your favourite platform by clicking here
Support this show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow The show :
Looking to start a podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
Body shape, Calorie, Exercise, Goal, Gym, Habit, Health, Human body, Human weight, Management of obesity, Mindset, Motivation, Muscle, Neuro-linguistic programming, Nutrition, Obesity, Overweight, Personal trainer, Physical therapy, Pregnancy, Protein, Psychology, Sexual abuse, Soft drink, Weight, Weight loss,
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy